Don't forget - it's election day today and polls are open until 10pm this evening.
I am standing for re-election as the MP for Burnley and Padiham because I want to get the best deal for our town.
I am proud of my record for Burnley and Padiham so far. Since I was elected in 2010:
- Unemployment has fallen by half
- We have over 4,700 new apprenticeships - more than double what had been available under Labour
- I have secured £25 million in additional funding for Burnley Hospital, including a £9 million new Urgent Care Centre
- We have brought millions of pounds of investment to our town helping businesses to grow and thrive taking on more employees
- We have secured the funding to rebuild the Todmorden Curve, allowing direct trains to run to Manchester from Burnley Manchester Road and Rose Grove stations from later this month
Along with much more!
I have fought very hard for everything we have achieved in Burnley and Padiham, and I want to continue to fight to get the best for our town. We cannot allow Labour to bring back the decades of stagnation we suffered here under their MPs.
If you want a strong MP who is able to fight and win for Burnley and Padiham - vote for me today.